• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker Mushrooms Mini Colony in SF Bay Area

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

erichatesmice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, looking to sell this little Jawbreaker mini-colony for local pickup in the SF Bay Area only. There are about 12 mushrooms on it, most of them are babies and one that is rather sizeable (2"-ish). The biggest one has red and some green, but the small ones are mostly orange at the moment. They are all attached to a small, flat piece of Australian live rock. At this price you're basically getting jawbreakers for less than $10 apiece.

Here is the actual group of mushrooms for sale:

jawbreakerssale1.jpg

In terms of their history, I bought two jawbreakers from a local hobbyist several years ago, and so they are not lineaged (aka these are not "Poletti" jawbreakers, or at least, I have no proof that they are). Over those years they have propagated many times over in my tank. They can grow pretty big (my biggest is about 3.5") and have varying amounts of red. Some stay mostly orange. Some get specks of green.

Here are pics of the other JBs in my tank, all from the same original mushrooms.

jawbreakerssale2.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

jawbreakerssale3.jpg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back