• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*Price reduced 1/25*Mature Jawbreaker’s, Strawberry cheesecake discosoma, Chunky Favia’s and Pectinia

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have some colorful frags to offer. If you would like additional pics, please don’t hesitate to ask through pm. Shipping available, $45 next day air.

Mature Jawbreakers. . I purchased my mother jawbreaker in 2011. It is the Poletti strain and has developed yellow, green, red and purple. Very hardy and a joy to watch morph over time.

1. Mother Jawbreaker > 2” $450 red, yellow, orange, green and purple spots coming in.
IMG_8620.jpeg

2. Mother Jawbreaker > 2” $450 red, yellow, orange, green and purple spots coming in.
IMG_8619.jpeg

This is a strawberry cheesecake discosoma that I traded a jawbreaker for in 2013 from a Chicago reefer who also referred to it as the pink jawbreaker. Much slower grower than the jawbreaker, but colors are pretty amazing. Here is mother cheesecake, not for sale.
IMG_8118.jpeg

IMG_8603.jpeg

Mother above NFS.
3. Strawberry Cheescake disco > 1” $200
B. Sold
IMG_8600.jpeg

Strawberry Cheescake disco > 1/2” $150

Chunky Favia’s: Buy a pack including one of each for a reduced price of $175 shipped. These are large! Individual prices listed below…
IMG_8558.jpeg

5. Favia of the Gods $50
B. Sold
IMG_8564.jpeg

6. Rain of War Favia $45
IMG_8560.jpeg

7. Raptors peace coral favia $30
IMG_8563.jpeg

8. Baby’s Breath Favia $25
IMG_8561.jpeg

9. Space Invader Pectinia Colony $old
IMG_8607.jpeg

10. MAK inferno BTA natural split 2” $old
IMG_8610.jpeg

Last edited:

BubbleFett42079

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, the amount of red on Jawbreaker #1 is insane. And the Poletti lineage is very special. The way the colors eventually come in as the Shroom matures is a great treat to witness.

Good luck!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back