Jayda's watermelon

HighlandReef

Chalice Monger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any info on this chalice? Is it a sought after chalice, whats a normal sized frag worth? I don't seem to see very many frags for sale of it but most of the online vendors seem to stock it, is it just no one really wants it or is it that rare that no one has it?
Any info much appreciated
Chris

Emoney

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im some what of a chalice colletor, consider it to be one of the " classic pieces".Its been around for a long time...I paid $100 a while ago for a small frag

Hope this helps you some..:)

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a lot older so it is more of a classic WM. It came out before the crazy chalice boom, around with he same time the tyree pink and red came out. Your best bet for selling is cutting off a nice little piece multi eye piece for 200-250. A single eye is only going to give you roughly 75ish.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is old but cant find new threads! Since this is an old piece is it as colorful as the ones being sold as just plain watermelon. I have a chance to get one for 40. Sounds like a good price but I just want a colorful one. I doubt if I would be succesful in selling. Arent they slow growers?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back