Jaygalindo's Rimless Nano in 90

Added my first coral that I bought from petco today. Appears to be a mini colony of gorilla nipples zoas. Will have a pic tomorrow when lights come on.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345244825.671304.jpg
 
Added my first coral that I bought from petco today. Appears to be a mini colony of gorilla nipples zoas. Will have a pic tomorrow when lights come on.

You have a petco that carries live corals?
 
Yes most petcos do. It's usually hit or miss but the one in my home town that I just moved from was pretty impressive. Most of there stuff comes from ORA so u can get some awesome deals on SPS if u can catch it before it dies. There tanks usually don't have the right lighting or flow requirements.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345245653.322605.jpg

The person at Petco gave me a discount on the zoa's since they have been there a while and rung it up under the SKU for occerlaris clownfish. So my total is now $37
 
Nice to see some life in there! :bigsmile:
 
The Tacoma Petco used to be really good but now that Stacey is running it she is running it into the ground. WAYYYY over stocked, overpriced, and NASTY. Algae everywhere. They buy all these crappy frags that nobody wants or will ever want. They all end up dying because the tanks can't meet the requirements.

How are you liking the MP10? I just picked another one up for this tank. I love them haha.
 
How's the tank doing? Would love to see some updated pics...

-M&T
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new