Jays reefer 250 v3 build

As far as I got before I had to leave the house again :(
20180622_184829.jpeg
View attachment 774037
 
Do you have all the stuff to redo the piping? And don't buy live rock :)
 
Do you have all the stuff to redo the piping? And don't buy live rock :)
I have a little piping and gate valve ect... Lol I'm looking into rock from Tampa Bay saltwater
 
Tanks leveled so far
20180623_194122.jpeg
 
Idk what's up with the sideways pics I gotta figure that out lol
 
Are you leaving the tank under your thermostat?
 
The first three images wouldn't load for me. I'm excited for you and following along.

Sorry about that idk what’s going on with the pics but thanks and tag along it should be interesting!
 
Meaursing and dry fitting the gate valve
 
Gorgeous sump, makes me want to upgrade mine!
 
Are you leaving the tank under your thermostat?
It's half and half I can still get to it if need be the tank isn't flush to the wall
 
Little sketch for plumbing but I think I've got it all figured out , time to go shopping
1529809488381.jpeg
 
It's half and half I can still get to it if need be the tank isn't flush to the wall
I had to move a tank once because my house got to cold in the winter. All the heat from the tank made the thermostat think it was 75° and my furnace didn't turn on.
 
Gotcha I will have to think about that but I’m in Florida I don’t think we are allowed to say we have a winter lol
 
Switch pumps and didnt get the octo varios and got the eflux DC pump for a few reasons the main one being my local Lfs sells it and I got to see it aka hear it in person , also grabbed a little fish food defrosting cup
20180627_150451.jpeg
 
More plumbing in today !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new