• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ 1/10 Chiller

DontMakeNoSense

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
Pauls Valley, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my chiller used 3 months before moving and don't need it anymore. Asking $450 OBO buyer pays for shipping. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Chiller is in great shape almost like new condition.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1392093348.824333.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1392093359.943833.jpg
 
It stinks selling a chiller....they go for almost pennys on the dollar used.
I found out 2yrs ago whe i sold mine. Good luck with your sale! Def a great chiller for someone in need. I had yhis same size on my 120 and it worked mint!
 
It stinks selling a chiller....they go for almost pennys on the dollar used.
I found out 2yrs ago whe i sold mine. Good luck with your sale! Def a great chiller for someone in need. I had yhis same size on my 120 and it worked mint!

Yeah surprised I still have it. Not going to give it away. I think what I have it priced at is $200 less then retail for something that darn near brand new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new