JBJ 45 1 Year Anniversary

ParticleMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2025
Messages
126
Reaction score
98
Location
Corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just some self-fish promotion of my home tank. It's been running for a year now and I feel like it's really starting to come together. The bulk of the corals have only been in the tank for about the last 6 months with some added over the last month. Other than my clownfish deciding the duncan makes a nice place to rub their faces the corals seems to be pretty happy. I'd love to hear some feedback from the group. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the vertical faces on the towers...would appreciate some suggestions.



20260808_140124.jpg

20260808_140107.jpg

20260808_135954.jpg

20260808_135514.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new