• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ AIO Refugium Grow Light Housings

Item Price
$40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dr4gula.f32

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
308
Reaction score
165
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I designed these housings in CAD and print them. They are made of PETG, and can be done in a lot of different colors. They are safe for use with LED bulbs. I have not tested it, or recommend using it with incandescent bulbs. $40 shipped including the housing, light fixture and pre-wired. All you do is add a bulb!

I also have lids for the AIO compartments, and DIY sump kits!



20260823_145752.jpg

20260823_145757.jpg

20260823_145805.jpg

Screenshot 2026-08-23 152438.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new