JBJ Arctica Titanium Chiller DBE-200
15 years old, but has been lightly used and well taken care of. Works perfectly, I will include a pump as well as all the plumbing. Willing to ship at buyers expense, cost will depend on where to, this one will be a little pricey due to the weight, I will quote shipping if interested.
Price: $350.00
View on Reef2Reef Marketplace
15 years old, but has been lightly used and well taken care of. Works perfectly, I will include a pump as well as all the plumbing. Willing to ship at buyers expense, cost will depend on where to, this one will be a little pricey due to the weight, I will quote shipping if interested.
Price: $350.00
View on Reef2Reef Marketplace
Marketplace Purchase Required
This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.
