JB's 180 Gallon Reef Tank (new vid)

exactlyobp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking real good, I like the fish room too, i could have converted the closet behind the tank into fish room but w/e.

What kind of light did you get? and other equipment? I think i see ReefKeeper controller? Whats the plan for this beauty?

OP
OP
J

Jmblec2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad we are both back in the game and I saw your post.
Lighting is a 60in 8-bulb ATI, running a gyre going to add another one her shortly on the other side.
Skimmer is a aquamaxx cone, been very happy with it so far. all aquamaxx reactors, BP and carbon. reefflo return pump.
I have a reef keeper light i am using mostly to control temperature, will use it to run 2 part dosers if needed.
Tunze ATO, dosing Kalk in a 40 gallon breeder.

As for the tank i am just trying to have a successful mix reef tank, SPS and LPS.
I really like having the fish room, makes maintenance much easier and i can have large sump and large ATO container.

exactlyobp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad we are both back in the game and I saw your post.
Lighting is a 60in 8-bulb ATI, running a gyre going to add another one her shortly on the other side.
Skimmer is a aquamaxx cone, been very happy with it so far. all aquamaxx reactors, BP and carbon. reefflo return pump.
I have a reef keeper light i am using mostly to control temperature, will use it to run 2 part dosers if needed.
Tunze ATO, dosing Kalk in a 40 gallon breeder.

As for the tank i am just trying to have a successful mix reef tank, SPS and LPS.
I really like having the fish room, makes maintenance much easier and i can have large sump and large ATO container.
Nice list! You said you are running BP (and i spotted in the vid as well), how long have you been running them? Whats your NO3 PO4 at? Any algae on the rocks/glass?

OP
OP
J

Jmblec2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started running the BP's. All i know is the BRS reactors are junk compared to a higher end stuff. I am getting great turnover on the BPs.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 4 8.2%
Back