• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jcigar's Orange Sherbet Chalice

OrangeSherbetFrags.jpg

Let's see if I can get the pic to appear....
 
Hey Julie, just curious on the frags that are left, how many eyes does each have and what is your price on the individual frags?
 
There is 1 frag left with a single eye, #12, for $100. It is quite small but healthy.

The rest have 2 or more eyes are more than 2x the size of #12 (hint: pink spots are eyes). They are: 1, 5, 8, 10, 11, 13. $150 ea.
 
Last edited:
Is the second row, second frag available?
 
I believe you are referring to #9? That one is gone. I will be refragging, so I have more $100 frags available & will be posting new pics when they are healed. #12 is still available for $100.
 
I cut some more frags today. They are smaller & should be more affordable. They should be healed well enough for a pic by next weekend. Save that tax refund $$$!
 
Thank you so much, Pufferpunk for a nice size frag of JOS. I counted 3 or 4 eyes on this piece, well worth the money I paid for it! :xd:

JOSfrag.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new