jcustom 65 gal build

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coast to Coast is not far from me here in NJ. I've only heard great things about them.

I guess you never saw my posts about CTC. Tank looked like crap, with chipped bracing and "lighting-bolt" cracks throughout the entirety of the bracing. Total crappo job. I'll post more when I get back....

zcedric

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hii dude.

Did i just read 6k for this tank? Are you sirious?
I litterly build something similar (90Gallons) all by myself and i paid about 900 for the glass. + 50 for silicon + no bracing it is all rimless saphire and smooth polished edges. if you are interested look in my signuture. Tread isn't finished yet but the tank is posted.

I am very sorry for this. I would do something about it.. Is there no way to get some money or something back for this b.s.?

robjrussell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hii dude.

Did i just read 6k for this tank? Are you sirious?
I litterly build something similar (90Gallons) all by myself and i paid about 900 for the glass. + 50 for silicon + no bracing it is all rimless saphire and smooth polished edges. if you are interested look in my signuture. Tread isn't finished yet but the tank is posted.

I am very sorry for this. I would do something about it.. Is there no way to get some money or something back for this b.s.?

I just re-read this whole thread and didn’t see a single mention on the cost of his tank. Either I just missed it or we’re trolling..?

CC13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just re-read this whole thread and didn’t see a single mention on the cost of his tank. Either I just missed it or we’re trolling..?

A bunch of posts were deleted by Mods because this thread turned into a rant and some members got upset.... so it might have been in one of the posts that was deleted.

robjrussell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bunch of posts were deleted by Mods because this thread turned into a rant and some members got upset.... so it might have been in one of the posts that was deleted.

Oh suuuuper weird. I just got a notification for a post in this thread and it was the one above me... just see now the post is 3 months old. Weird.

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to the tank that you shut it down. Gorgeous setup.

Glws but one question. How did you attach the silicon tube to the cor 20 and beginning of the hard plumbing? I don’t see any barbs

OP
OP
john billelo

john billelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to the tank that you shut it down. Gorgeous setup. I moved. Still for sale, tank, stand, core20. There's barbs to slide hose on. Thanks.

Glws but one question. How did you attach the silicon tube to the cor 20 and beginning of the hard plumbing? I don’t see any barbs

OP
OP
john billelo

john billelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved, sold some equipment. Have been in your new home a little over a year and decided to start my tank again.

0315201246a.jpg 0315201246.jpg

hans4811

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved, sold some equipment. Have been in your new home a little over a year and decided to start my tank again.

0315201246a.jpg 0315201246.jpg
YAY !! Good job, always hate to see someone bail...esp after such a nice build !! I woulda been heartbroken to have to have sold all that after putting all that work in...esp that cabinet !! I BOW DOWN TO YOUR CARPENTER SKILLS MY FRIEND ! I cant cut a 2x4 straight !! Now...you got an Chevy SB you want rebuilt...we can talk ! ;)

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 63 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back