Jebao controller probs

Brinkfish312

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
11
Location
Shreveport, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed the Jebao company asking for help, but haven't recieved a response, so if anyone has a suggestion I will gladly take them.
Problem: my tank/stand is 7ft. Long. I have 2 wp-40's that hook up to one controller. The cords that connect the powerhead to the control box are only so long. I have 1 head on each side of the tank. I'm not able to have the controller on one side or the other for access because the powerhead on the opposite side can't reach. So now my controller is in the middle, between the stand and wall, and I have to open the stand and lean and reach over the sump to push anything...which I need to do at least 3 times a day... Very inconvenient.... if there was an extension cord type thing to connect to the end of one powerhead's cord and run it to the controller, I'd be good. I'm not sure how to fix this
 
I ordered one, btw, I'll let ya know how it works out when it comes in. It'll be a week or 2, Hong Kong and all....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new