• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao DC-2000 Submersible Return Pump

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,344
Reaction score
246,543
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This is a fully functional DC pump with multispeed DC controller. Very clean pump and fires right up. Has hose adapter with it.

*** Please note, this does need a new impeller. It does move water but sporadic as there was a shell/shells ingested at intake and it ruined a vane on impeller. This was $50 new. Will ship for $30, After ship and Paypal, I end up with $14, so Please do not ask about a Lower price. Pump was used for just under 3 months. I had a backup DC4000 which I am using now.

The Jebao DC2000 pump ensures that your aquarium is well circulated within the sump unit or nano chamber, and tank remains fresh and healthy. The DC2000 return pump is a favorite for small and nano aquarium owners especially with the included speed controller.

th
--20160527094430147148690057b51bb41f611.jpg
 
SOLD
Mods Please close ad
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new