Jebao DCP-1300 DC return pump (NOT WORKING) Please help!!

Adam Houston

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2023
Messages
196
Reaction score
224
Location
Oklahoma City
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting an error code on my new 13000 DC Jebao pump- controller reads ER04- (impeller or controller issue). Straight out of the box & I’m already having instant bad luck:face-with-spiral-eyes: Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this and get it working? I checked to make sure everything is plugged in properly and there isn’t anything obstructing the impeller so I’m not too sure what could be wrong.
 
Luckily I was able to troubleshoot for another hour and it’s working like a powerhouse now.
Excellent results!
surprised hammer GIF
:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
 
I am getting an error code on my new 13000 DC Jebao pump- controller reads ER04- (impeller or controller issue). Straight out of the box & I’m already having instant bad luck:face-with-spiral-eyes: Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this and get it working? I checked to make sure everything is plugged in properly and there isn’t anything obstructing the impeller so I’m not too sure what could be wrong.

So confess....did you try running this thing dry? Jebao's don't run dry and typically get the 04 error when you do. Glad you got it figured out.
 
Dry? Lol It was fully submerged at least 3+ inches below water level with that error code. Honestly all I did was unplug it & plug it back in another 12 times over the course of an hour until it magically started working. The whole time I was freaking out and cursing at it so maybe that helped:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
I had a DCP 6500 that did this new out the box. I thought I fixed it and then I came home from work and the pump shut off with the same error. I ended up just returning it to Amazon and ordered the same one again and this one works perfect
 
Nice, unfortunately I purchased mine more than 90 days ago trying to plan ahead so I’m hoping mine doesn’t cut off with that error. Ran it over night and all day it’s been doing fine so my fingers are definitely crossed Lol
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new