Jebao DP-4 Port

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chad1314
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chad1314

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know how to use the RJ-45 port on the back of the DP-4? Mine continually reverts to a previous setting in the software and has killed almost everything in my tank, I get it set right and then after everything seems fine i'll find the alkalinity is too high and its back to dosing 8x what I had it set at.

I intend to control this with an Arduino so I won't have to rely on the crappy controller that keeps killing my corals.

TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new