Jebao / Hygger power head experiences?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PotatoPig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've always like pumps from both of them. I use two hygger minis and a slw-10 with 4+ years of service on it. Never a problem. But I did just return a brand new out of the box slw-5 that doesn't work at all. Regardless, I'll use both of their pumps again.
 
I’ve had the Hygger 2600 wave maker for over two and a half years. Quite and works great, I would definitely purchase again in the future.
 
hi. Can I use these two wirelessly? I mean wi-le mode.
-jebao slw 20 and hygger cross-flow HG 070
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new