Jebao MLW-5 or MLW-10 for 25 cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clown2Fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Clown2Fish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2024
Messages
54
Reaction score
32
Location
Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m looking to upgrade my wave pump. I’m currently running a Hydor Evo 600 in a 25-gallon cube, and it does the job, but I’d like something with adjustable flow modes.

For a 25g cube, would the Jebao MLW-5 be sufficient, or would the MLW-10 be a better option?

I mostly keep soft corals and plan to add some LPS soon.
 
IMO definately the 10, maybe even one size higher, I find these jebao's are not very strong
 
I run a ow-10 in my 15. Plenty of power.
I run an dmp20 and an ow-25 in my nem system.
A 10 or 25 would work.
My 35
20260306_131259.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new