• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao PP-8 Series Wavemaker with Controller

rs1831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking 45 shipped. Too big for the tank that I had it in so I only used it for 2 days.

Thanks
IMG_0706.JPG

Violetdasy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do not buy the Jebao wavemakers the manufacturer stated that the pumps are only good for a year at best most have to be replaced in 3 months. don't make the mistake I did.

Mike N

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do not buy the Jebao wavemakers the manufacturer stated that the pumps are only good for a year at best most have to be replaced in 3 months. don't make the mistake I did.
Its not very good form to post buyer bewares on other people's for sale threads.

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am pretty sure this is against forum rule despite the fact that many people have had Jebao power heads for multiple years. Also I am not aware that Jebao manufacturer stated something like what you claimed.

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey don't be a ****** bro. I too have Jebao power heads, sure they do require a little more frequent cleaning than it's $400 competitor, but for the price it's a great power head.

Good luck with sale.

Angel125

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah man I have 5 of these and no problem whatsoever.... Maybe Violet was just trying to tell the OP not to buy them again. Some of us do say things the wrong way. Not defending anyone here guys, But i have caught myself saying wrong **** sometimes. lol

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pp8s are going on 2 years also, no issues. Good pumps for those on a budget. GLWS

ifarmer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have used a few jebao rw and wp series and never have any problems.
They are great powerheads for the price . and also thanks to them that have kept Ecotech price low. Because ecotech mp40 use to go for $500 back in 2012.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back