Jebao Sine Cross Flow pump for nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter wccbr1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wccbr1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
91
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience with the tiny Jebao Sine Cross Flow pumps? I have one of the SLW-10 and I find it cannot be turned down enough in my Fluval Evo 13.5 to provide the flow I'm looking for. I upgraded the stock return pump for the Sicce Syncra 1.5 but I'm not getting quite enough movement. Also, I have a small sharknose goby in there that is far too curious and I'm concerned that it will get blended by the SLW pump.
I'm looking at the Jebao SCP-50 Sine Cross Flow Pump since it is small and has a lower listed flow rate compared to the SLW-10.
Any thoughts or opinions?

Thanks!
 
Thanks! I probably wouldn't have considered this one without someone with direct experience giving input as it looks so much like the SLW-10 although rated with a lower flow. I'm still a bit nervous about it though as my sharknose goby even manages to get himself temporarily stuck to the back of the turbulent flow nozzle on the return.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new