• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao SLW-20M (WIFI)

Ej Chavex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 2 new never seen water nero style Jeabo slw-20m that's the new wifi version. Bought them to use on a build but then changed my mind. Asking $80.00 each shipped or 150.00 for both shipped.

Screenshot_20200428-233938_Gallery.jpg

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any feedback on these wifi models?

Are you able to link the wifi models to a non-wifi model using the master/slave funtion still?

Joshua Kerstetter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No the module they come with basically is a WIFI only unit.. no buttons.. nothing, you use the app to sync to it, then get them on wifi.. they actually work really well.. but I have 1 issue. I have them connected to a Apex connected outlet that also has some other jabae pump on, when i trigger my feed mode they all shut off. When the feed mode is over, the non wifi jebaos start back up, but even though the app shows the wifi jebao models 'on', but they're not, i have to open the app, turn them off then back on, its a pain in the butt to do every day, but that's my only real complaint, they also are really.. really easy to clean, they totally come apart and you can clean every single part, given that they really don't accumulate the same amount of coraline algae that other pumps do.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The master/slave function can't be enabled via the app?
So there isn't a way to integrate a wifi and a non-wifi Jebao wavemaker to work in sync?

but you can sync multiple wifi models via the app?

Joshua Kerstetter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah.. it absolutely is.. sorry I didn't explain that.. in the app. you can pair two.. or possibly more wavemakers into a group, and then set that group for a time scheme.. or a mode.. and it'll control them both, its pretty nice.
But as far as I know, you cannot connect the wifi to the non wifi ones.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back