• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao to apex adapter

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
4,350
Reaction score
2,279
Location
Allentown PA
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am looking to buy one of the jebao to apex adapters. They are sold out everyone I see online, like fish-street etc

Anyone know where I can buy one of these?
 
I am looking to buy one of the jebao to apex adapters. They are sold out everyone I see online, like fish-street etc

Anyone know where I can buy one of these?
I should have one. I will look tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new