Jebao WP 25's not working right

Texas Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
433
Location
Pearland, Tx.
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my Jebao WP25's after a year or aren't working. If I manually spin the prop they will spin once or twice, but stop. I've changed out the impellers, but that hasn't helped. What next?
 
You might try soaking it in a solution of vinegar, there could be small calcium deposits preventing it from operating properly.
 
I use a very thing coat of seal grease on mine, shaft and magnet. WPs are notorious for locking up with the slightest of resistance. I also load them down if I'm storing for any amount of time. Hope this helps. Good luck.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new