Jebao WP10. whos using it?

Chris-tico

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2014
Messages
468
Reaction score
137
Location
Costa Rica
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for a better wavemaker for my 30gallons tanks.

i like the WP10.

i want to see whats good and bad with this pump.!

thanks again

Pura Vida
 
I like it only if could last longer. Had it only for 6 months on our standard 29g. The second time I thorough cleaned it made a loud noise.
Now, we are using a RW4. Dialed down to lowest setting on W1 mode and our Euphyllia opens up more compare to W1 setting on WP10.
 
I had one that ran for 3 months then sat in storage for a little over a year. I never ran it at 100% and cleaned it well prior to going in to storage. Went to try it the other day for my new build and it doesnt work :eek:. So ima just buy 2 Jeboa RW-4s. Ive heard the RW series are better anyways.

Edit: But it was a nice little pump while it lasted.
 
my wp10 went a year I bought just the motor part and its in the tank again. I also have a RW 4 I would replace it with another when it dies worth the extra bucks
 
I don't like the fact the MPs are stick and not able to point them. The rw 4 comes with all sorts of cool features and is a little stronger than the wp10. Also I feel they last longer due to the ability to turn them down a bit. The rw4 is a wider flow than the narrow wp10. Overall its just better
 
I don't like the fact the MPs are stick and not able to point them. The rw 4 comes with all sorts of cool features and is a little stronger than the wp10. Also I feel they last longer due to the ability to turn them down a bit. The rw4 is a wider flow than the narrow wp10. Overall its just better

Thanks a lot! im going for the RW.!

Pura Vida!
 
I just bought one today as well. I think ima have the wife buy me a second for my birthday lol
 
I just bought one today as well. I think ima have the wife buy me a second for my birthday lol

never let her go haha!

thanks for your advices dude! definitely buying the RW.

does the RW8. is way too powerfull.. is 10$ more expensive than the RW4 at amazon
 
From what I have read even at lowest setting it can be too powerful. I read a few reviews saying that on the lowest it was almost too powerful for a 40B. Thats wha I am building. I was gonna go with the 8 but figure ill just go with 2 RW4s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new