Jeffrey's project 220L from the Netherlands

Jeffreybo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
8
Location
Holland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there everybody.

I am going to start a project here, i am busy a long time now to getter al the equipment for the tank.
It starts as is supposed to be a tank like Amana just plants growing as a landscape under water.

But than i saw some salt water tanks i was completly in love.
from that moment i was thinking how i can do it with the tank and started to draw.

And this was the start of my tank.





And so the project started.
Build the stand.




And this was the result.



But when i look further the ideas came and there was no space.
So i decided to do something about that and greated an extra upgrade for the stand.



And this is how the stand is now.





Electric panel



Dosing Panel



And some thing a get this weekend.


Also the gooseneck from kessil and the spectral controller.



I need a few more things and than i can start.
I am exited
 
Looking great! Keep us posted!
 
Most of it all is SPS coral.

I am going to do the DSR Method the same method as GlennF is doing.
 
And now the project realy begins, a few things needed but come this month.

The scape is in the aquarium, i think the left pillar bridge and middle pillar are going to move a little bit to the right.


 
Did you get this one wet yet? Give us an update! :thumb:
I agree, I would like to also see your tank up and running. The cabinet work is very well done. The finish work is pristine for a wood cabinet
 
I just need to wait a few more weeks.
In two weeks we are going on Holiday and after holiday i will start the project.
 
Any update? That set up is so nice looking, I love how clean it look. This is going to be a jaw dropping tank once its stocked.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new