• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jelly Bean Chalice mini colony OG Godzilla

Item Price
230-270
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jessereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
1 rainbow chalice————————sold
2 jelly bean ——————————-sold
3 jelly bean———————————sold
4 jelly bean———————————sold
5 Crayola Meltdown Chalice ———Sold
6 Godzilla $250 shipped
7 Godzilla ———————————-sold
8 Godzilla ———————————-sold
IMG_0625.jpeg
IMG_0626.jpeg
IMG_0627.jpeg
IMG_0628.jpeg
IMG_0629.jpeg
IMG_0630.jpeg
IMG_0631.jpeg
IMG_0632.jpeg
 
Last edited:
PM'ed for #6
 
PM replied
 
#6 still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new