Jesse's 58gal reef

Added another frag rack today. Its starting to get alitttle cramped. I need to setup a frag tank asap.

tanklight.jpg
 
Decided to frag up my PPE's today. So I made 6 frags of 3 polyps and made a nefty little rack that sits in the back corner of the tank.
fragppe.jpg
 
Awile back Rommel had a frag of rasta look alikes on his site. They were called pyschodelic zoo's. I emailed him last week to see if he had any left and he told me he had one frag in his tank that I could have. I just got it a few days ago. It was completely brown. It has been coloring up every day. I really like them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new