Jesse's 58gal reef

Jesse, I called those guys Combat zoas a while back.. :)

awesome morph for sure...
 
My new yuma
yuma.jpg


A shrimp cleaning my zoa's
shrimp2.jpg
 
Lately I've been thinking about adding a shallow sand bed to my tank. Im kinda getting sick of just seeing frag discs everywhere. If I added a ssb atleast they would blend in with the sand.
 
Also the ultralith system is really starting to kick in. I havent cleaned my glass in 3 days. Usually I have to do it atleast once a day. My water is crystal clear as well. Im really liking it so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new