Jesse's 58gal reef

crazynew10.jpg


crazynew9.jpg
 
The ultralith has been going pretty good. I have amazing polyp extension and my water has never been this clear. Over all Im very happy with the results so far.
 
I submitted a bunch of pics a few months ago. For some reason they never get posted on zoaid? So I just stopped sending them.
 
Hello there JGoslee!

Laurie pointed me to this thread. I'm looking through the ZoaID TT system and I see several submissions in there. Some waiting for a response others... Well, looks like they should have been added to me, heh!

I wonder if the email notifications got caught in your spam filters on the ones requesting a response? At any rate, I'll PM ya to get it straightened out right now! :D
 
Hello there JGoslee!

Laurie pointed me to this thread. I'm looking through the ZoaID TT system and I see several submissions in there. Some waiting for a response others... Well, looks like they should have been added to me, heh!

I wonder if the email notifications got caught in your spam filters on the ones requesting a response? At any rate, I'll PM ya to get it straightened out right now! :D

Thanks, Who Dah! He takes the most beautiful shots of things! I'd love the world to see them...

:D
Laurie
 
The ultralith has been going pretty good. I have amazing polyp extension and my water has never been this clear. Over all Im very happy with the results so far.

is that the same as zeovit


if so i want to stay far away from that stuff
 
no clue i followed the dosing to a T all my parameters were perfect (i have a controller for a lot of things and i did my water changes)

all i know is that when i stoped my purple monster was almost dead and came back to growing in a week


i cant blame my alk, calcium, phosphates, nitrates or anything else but that

since i have been off my corals are taking off again
 
I have enough of the ultralith for 3 months. Im still not sure if Im going to continue with it. The zeo messes with alk levels so I have to check my alk at least twice a week. Thats the only thing I dont like so far.
 
Looking good Jesse....I'm not sure if the purple kisses are the same ones I discussed with you. Could be lighting differences.
 
Looking good Jesse....I'm not sure if the purple kisses are the same ones I discussed with you. Could be lighting differences.
Those started out navy blue and purple and then morphed into what you see. Ive had them about 3 months under my lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new