Jesse's 58gal reef

Great tank and great collection. This is the first time I have seen this thread, I don't know how I missed it.

Is that the purple haze micro??

Do you have any pics of your Romulan Warbird??
 
Great tank and great collection. This is the first time I have seen this thread, I don't know how I missed it.

Is that the purple haze micro??

Do you have any pics of your Romulan Warbird??
Yes that is the purple haze. I got it from Stix about 2 months ago. I'll take some updated shots of the warbird. It looks great.
 
Are you going to hook up a frag tank to this setup or will it be standalone? Tanks looking great btw, keep up the good work. :D
I think Im just going to have it separate from the main tank. It would be to much work to hook it in to the display tank. I really can't wait to get it setup.
 
Great tank and great collection. This is the first time I have seen this thread, I don't know how I missed it.

Is that the purple haze micro??

Do you have any pics of your Romulan Warbird??
Here's an updated pic of the Romullan Warbird.
warbird-2.jpg
 
I like the first ones best- they look ethereal the way the shot came out!
:D
Laurie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new