Jestersix Biocube Build

jestersix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting a 14G for my Dad to upgrade from his 3.5 G Pico. He jsut decided he wants more room for coral!

All the rock is done using Emaco 400 to mortar the pieces togther, love working with this stuff!

OK, here are some pics:

c80b1164.jpg

b1544d69.jpg

5d9dfccb.jpg

d58b0669.jpg

4805aeb6.jpg

aalvarado87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice start up i have not yet worked with that stuff but i heard that it is pretty easy to work with how long does it take to set? what kind of lighting is he going to be using the stock stuff? what is his stocking plans pretty a giant melanarus like the one in your 150

OP
OP
jestersix

jestersix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can work with it for about 10 minutes, it sets solid in 20 minutes and is good to move in an hour. I usually let it set overnight to cure. He is going with stock PC s and LED supplement, no high light stuff in his tank, except his clam and the PAR is enough right at the top - the last pic is top down of the "Clam nest" we built into the rock work. Stocking will just be his Yellow Tail blue damsel - nothing else would survive with that nasty little bugger!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back