Jesus doesn't just walk ON water...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmokeyCFH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SmokeyCFH

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
831
Reaction score
17
Location
Orange, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Though I'm sure many of you have seen this, I thought I'd post it for all to enjoy...

http://www.seadwellers.com/christstatue.htm

155163149632016275_ggMrn1dI_c.jpg


 
I love this! Awesome and thanks for sharing!
 
Wow!! I've never seen it! That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new