Jewel Lagoon

Gregsreef22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2026
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I received my first order from Jewel Lagoon and I was very pleased! Beautiful corals we had picked out were packed with great care. Logoed frag holders and jars. Individual insulated thermal wraps for each coral. He can help you find those special items you want and give you options to choose from. He can search with in a certain price range for what you want. His decades of reefing experience is priceless.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new