Jul 20, 2011 #1 K kholla12 Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 23, 2009 Messages 197 Reaction score 0 Location MD Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have two polyps of JF bloodshots im looking to trade for a few eyes of nice chalices. lmk what you have.
I have two polyps of JF bloodshots im looking to trade for a few eyes of nice chalices. lmk what you have.
Jul 20, 2011 #2 P philjust Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 372 Reaction score 1 Location Los Angeles, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 whats your location?
Jul 20, 2011 #3 OP OP K kholla12 Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 23, 2009 Messages 197 Reaction score 0 Location MD Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Maryland
Jul 20, 2011 #4 P philjust Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 372 Reaction score 1 Location Los Angeles, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 what are you looking for ?
Jul 20, 2011 #5 OP OP K kholla12 Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 23, 2009 Messages 197 Reaction score 0 Location MD Rating - 0% 0 0 0 chalices. nothing in particular just a few nice ones. maybe a watermelon or a mummy eye, mh, bgm. Does not have to be rare or 500 a eye just something with color.
chalices. nothing in particular just a few nice ones. maybe a watermelon or a mummy eye, mh, bgm. Does not have to be rare or 500 a eye just something with color.
Jul 20, 2011 #6 P philjust Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 372 Reaction score 1 Location Los Angeles, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a 2 eye hybrid water melon chalice, and a 16 eye miami hurricane chalice.
Aug 19, 2011 #7 Gitsoe Active Member View Badges Joined May 27, 2011 Messages 479 Reaction score 2 Location bay area Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I Got a few ill take some pics later today.
Aug 27, 2011 #8 Dave3112 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Dec 1, 2009 Messages 2,574 Reaction score 40 Location Athens,AL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Do you still have these for trade? I have a few things I could trade. 4 eye original ME or 3-4 eye EME or 4 eye BGM........just let me know.
Do you still have these for trade? I have a few things I could trade. 4 eye original ME or 3-4 eye EME or 4 eye BGM........just let me know.
Sep 1, 2011 #9 G Gravesj1s Community Member View Badges Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Location NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Would you be interested in a bazooka joe watermelon chalice?