• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JF jolt tenius, TGC orange creamsicle, tequila sunrise millepora, raspberry sherbet millepora

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I never wanted to post this because I didn't want people to think this is something that Anthony usually does... but he did me a selfless favor, seeing how many frags I've bought from him...

One time, I bought a chunky frag of a mille from him and it RTN'ed in shipping. Not only did he replace it, HE HAND DELIVERED IT TO ME, and I'm in San Diego. He's in Irvine. He's a stand up guy, and someone I communicate with regularly. I think if his frags have healed for a few days or so, it should be good to go, I've had fresh cuts, days old cuts do just fine. I've had weeks long healed frags RTN, so "2 weeks" doesn't really guarantee much.

Point is, Anthony will make good on his livestock.
Yeah after delivery I went tuna fishing and caught this
6C3E2199-46EB-4CC7-815E-4BE26EDBD758.jpeg

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everyone want bigger frag but u need to remember bigger frag is harder to ship. More chance to break much more slime therefore easier to die. Shipping is more and when the price of the frag goes up then it's too expensive. If your tank is good then within a year a frag should grow to a mini colony. If your tank is bad u can start with a colony but in a year u end up with a frag

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anthony is a great guy with super healthy, unbelievable coral. I bought the large Jolt and it looks amazing. Polyp extensions galore. Check him out. I will be back for more bro.

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anthony is a great guy with super healthy, unbelievable coral. I bought the large Jolt and it looks amazing. Polyp extensions galore. Check him out. I will be back for more bro.
Thanks by next November u should have a small colony jolt is a fast grower.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back