JF Jolt

  • Thread starter Thread starter vanpire
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Chaswood79, do you have enough tenuis yet :) Looks like a nice collection, I hope you can grow them out and share a picture of all the colonies together, look forward to seeing them.
I have a little more tenuis real estate but I’m geting close to being done collecting for awhile. I have several that I haven’t posted any pics of because they are either little nubs or haven’t colored up(RR Mardi Gras, 2 JF Homewreckers, RRU OP, Jerry Garcia, and a RRA Ultimate OP)
I’m picking up a TGC rainbow feast and Hung’s unbelievable rainbow next weekend and that’ll be it for awhile.
 
Progress pic!

5a81bd53066b5613029bc9d121b0cde7.jpg
 
Fox had a large piece, not a frag, of Jolt at Reefapalooza Orlando this past April. It was blue and green with RED polyps in the upper half of the coral. Very RED. It looked identical to my piece except I can’t pull the red polyps. Had my piece just over a year. All my other many sps pull their expected colors well. Just can’t figure out how to get Jolt’s red polyps.
 
Fox had a large piece, not a frag, of Jolt at Reefapalooza Orlando this past April. It was blue and green with RED polyps in the upper half of the coral. Very RED. It looked identical to my piece except I can’t pull the red polyps. Had my piece just over a year. All my other many sps pull their expected colors well. Just can’t figure out how to get Jolt’s red polyps.
I can’t get the red polyps either
 
Old thread, but that’s Some really nice progression on these! Do any of you know your Par by chance?. I just got a frag and trying to figure out where to place it in my tank
 
Old thread, but that’s Some really nice progression on these! Do any of you know your Par by chance?. I just got a frag and trying to figure out where to place it in my tank
I have my Jolt at top my rock and receive 350 par.

20220804_202017.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new