JF Rainbow???

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
2,445
Location
Concord, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers

I both this coral at a frag swap today and was told it was a JF Rainbow Sty...... something or other lol.

Was wondering if someone could tell me what it actually is.

Thanks in advance
8aee2a2366341c864ba225f191fa8f72.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new