• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JF RAUNCHY RED BOUNCE MUSHROOM

kuansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let go of my gem, JF RAUNCHY RED BOUNCE MUSHROOM
Update: A frag of this mushroom, 1/4 of the shroom goes for $400.
You are getting WYSIWYG, the whole mushroom 2" across, $900 shipped. PM if interested. Whoever buys can cut it into 4 and sell for $400 a piece.
IMG_6293.JPG

Last edited:

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$1,500? Not asking in sarcasm just have somehow missed this coral on the super high end coral news, I have been inactive on the forum a long time. This is a Rhodactis right? Thanks, nice shroom btw

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the BOUNCE part of it because of the bubbled whiter areas on it? Sorry dont mean to hijack the thread just trying to learn this mushroom stuff, I have obviously missed something haha

OP
OP
kuansreef

kuansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$1,500? Not asking in sarcasm just have somehow missed this coral on the super high end coral news, I have been inactive on the forum a long time. This is a Rhodactis right? Thanks, nice shroom btw

You know what a frag goes for this mushroom? If not, you should research. Here is a picture of the bounce.

aa.jpg

guzzlo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe if you posted lineage or a mother colony or something else that would help. To me it just looks like another superman rhodactus. Maybe a picture of an adult one with full bubbles like fox's have when they grow out. I've only seen his once before and it looked more red and orange with less blues and a lot more "bounce". GLWS though

OP
OP
kuansreef

kuansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF sells his for $400....nice looking shroom though
Yes, it is a frag 1/4 of the shroom. Please not to talk about pricing here to detail my sale thread. PM to offers if serious buyer.

Last edited:

Gqch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
its true jf raunchy bounce, i got 4 frags from the mother but only one with visible bubbles, rest 3 frags looks exactly looks like rhodactus mushroom, compare to og bounce shroom that i have, the jf raunchy bounce has relatively less and smaller bubbles.

Back