JF Razmataz

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
3,925
Reaction score
4,544
Location
Melbourne, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone have a colony shot of this? Mine is developing solid orange branches with deep red coralites.
 
This has not been out long enough for anybody to have a colony, unless it was somebody else's coral that he renamed. I am not sure of the history on this one.
 
I have a frag tbat I just bought from Jason last Saturday.. i jave seen a picture of his colony if you google search razmataz coral.. is looks magenta or violet..kind of a rasberry color..
 
I have a frag tbat I just bought from Jason last Saturday.. i jave seen a picture of his colony if you google search razmataz coral.. is looks magenta or violet..kind of a rasberry color..
Did you buy it at reefcurrents in Houston?
 
I picked up a small frag from Fraghouse Corals around August. Fairly fast grower.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new