JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2016

JF Temper Tantrum Chalice $79
BUY NOW
LS_0354_zpsygwu2srv.jpg
 
Any chance I could get a response to a private message I sent Jason? I know you are busy, but it would make a difference in how much more I can participate...
 
Got any SC Orange Passion Left?

This and Fox Flame are they two that I really want and am stoked to have gotten the Fox Flame and some other frags.
 
Any chance I could get a response to a private message I sent Jason? I know you are busy, but it would make a difference in how much more I can participate...
Please read rules. No messages will be replied to during the sale. Thanks
 
Rules posted said he wont answer PM's during live sale

Yes, I can read. The rules also said that the sale would end at 12:00PM eastern didn't they? Looks to me like sometimes rules can be bent can't they?
 
will OT have any corals that have yet to be offered
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new