JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2016

So guys, obviously I am very new here. I've been reading for months as a non-member, but you know how it is, entering an email address and making a password is just such a crazy and daunting task.

Anyways, I am quickly getting the impression that the JF live sales are very very competitive. Competitive as in most items are grabbed up within a minute or less after being revealed.

Am I exaggerating the JF live sale setting, or is that about right? Not surprising if it is chaos, but still disappointing that my cousin wouldn't just plan his wedding around this for me........

More like seconds. You will click on something that has just shown up and it is gone.
 
More like seconds. You will click on something that has just shown up and it is gone.

Man I'm not surprised but definitely a little bummed. I'll be watching on my phone but I don't even think I'll be able to get on a computer to try and snatch some stuff up. I'll be trying though..
 
I had no problem getting what I was looking for last live sale. Although I guess everyone was on the look out for HW last time :rolleyes:
 
Wow! Your pieces are what drew me into the hobby to begin with many years ago. Love the new releases!
Great Work!
 
Good timing, I was just thinking about placing an order.
 
excited this was alot of fun last year. it was perty epic to get to meet ya in lansing.
 
Hey Jason, hunting for
acro, monti, lepto.
-Greg
 
UC STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE XL FRAG
Price: $49
BUY NOW!!!

LS_0001_zps3rkitscj.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new