JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2016

Tyree Superman Digi $39
BUY NOW
LS_0181_zpshksg6sfv.jpg
 
I'm having the same problem...I couldn't get into the grafted cap link
We're sorry about the links. Computers are freezing trying to keep up over here and it's getting a bit confusing. Just go directly to the site if problem persists please. Thanks for your understanding
.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new