JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2016

JF Superman Stylo $59
BUY NOW
LS_0244_zpsvfxezhez.jpg
 
one quick question mr. fox you wote summer time lovin on my chalice bag. it looks like the sunny side challice. are these different?
 
I have several confirmation emails stating I purchased coral however when I look in my cart nothing is in there..... should I be concerned?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new