JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2016

WWC JINGLE BELLS
PRICE:$25
BUY NOW!!!
LS_0001-18.jpg
 
This doesn't feel like OT anymore... more like a double header at this point lol.
 
dang, i still feel the 2 things i got are not that unique, i need something rare, but not 250$, anything like that??
 
any mark downs coming?

That's what I'm waiting for too. It's a nice opportunity to try different types of corals I have never tried before that aren't going to be green/purple.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new