JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2017

JF Make Out Point
 
IMG_0302.JPG
JF Nothern Lights
 
JF Blushing Dragon
 
OK FRIENDS LETS PLAY A GAME!
THIS JF NEW RELEASE ACRO WILL BE IN OUR LIVE SALE SATURDAY! IT IS A HOT ACRO AND NEEDS A REALLY GOOD NAME. POST YOUR IDEA ON MY REEF2REEF LIVE SALE FORUM BEFORE 12PM EST TOMORROW.
IF I PICK YOUR NAME IDEA, YOU WILL GET FREE SHIPPING IN THE LIVE SALE. GOOD LUCK
*FREE SHIPPING CONTINENTAL US ONLY.

FOXY-501.jpg
JF Lavender Lust or JF Lavender Fields

Lavender-Fields-sky-www.tourismprofile.com-.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new