JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2017

JF WALKING DEAD LEPTO
$ 39

FOXY-87.jpg


Click Here

JF JACK O LANTERN LEPTO
$ 39


FOXY-88.jpg

Click Here
 
OK FRIENDS LETS PLAY A GAME!
THIS JF NEW RELEASE ACRO WILL BE IN OUR LIVE SALE SATURDAY! IT IS A HOT ACRO AND NEEDS A REALLY GOOD NAME. POST YOUR IDEA ON MY REEF2REEF LIVE SALE FORUM BEFORE 12PM EST TOMORROW.
IF I PICK YOUR NAME IDEA, YOU WILL GET FREE SHIPPING IN THE LIVE SALE. GOOD LUCK
*FREE SHIPPING CONTINENTAL US ONLY.

FOXY-501.jpg

JF Wonka Factory
 
jason, I was charged for a fox flame on the first post but don't think I got the order (it said no item in cart), if you have more fox flame frags would I be able to get it since I was already charged? thanks!!
 
jason, I was charged for a fox flame on the first post but don't think I got the order (it said no item in cart), if you have more fox flame frags would I be able to get it since I was already charged? thanks!!

He said if one is available, you'll get it. If not, you'll get a refund.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new