JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2017

Norwegians know how to play hockey? Thought that was just the swedes!? JK lol
Nah, you're right! We pretty much suck in hockey....lol but I still love the sport
 
No! I'm serious! You use a ball instead of a puck the sticks are more like field hockey sticks. 11 guys on the ice for each team. It started over there somewhere; Norway, Sweden, etc.
You're right, we call it bandy. It's huge in Sweden and I think that's where it started
 
Hi Jason, was wondering if you could confirm if I would be receiving a fox flame or should I be trying to bid on another one? (my credit was already charged for it)
 
JF SHOCK TART
$ 69


FOXY-458.jpg

Click Here


JF PALETTA PINK TIP
$ 39

FOXY-459.jpg


Click Here


JF PINK ILLUSION MONTI XXL FRAG
$ 29

FOXY-460.jpg


Click Here
 
sounds good, thanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new