JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2017

JF JUNGLE JUICE FAVIA
$ 39

ups-043-2T.jpg


Click Here


JF ZIPPER HEAD FAVIA
$ 19

WNTR-0208GA-2T.jpg


Click Here


JF PINK STREAK GONI
$ 39

WNTR-0534WK-2T.jpg


Click Here
 
oh, no. Its just the local cable internet.... thought it was fast until tonight. lol
 
If it grows good for you hit me up in the future. I picked up his rainbow fire dancer 2 weeks ago I'll do a little fragging and trading with you
 
I can only imagine your UPS or Fed-Ex drivers face when you tell him you have a live sale coming up lol!
well Jason actually has his own airline and shipping company called the fox express. Haha (don't forget I thought of it)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new