JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2017

Jason, May and I would like to thank all of you that participated in this live sale!
We hope you all got heaps of new corals to enjoy for years to come!
We all had a great time and hope everyone else did as well!!

We will start a shipping thread shortly.

We will also be posting 70 more frags coming up as a last Bang. They will be posted all live at once on the website!! Get ready and thanks again!!!!
 
JF FUNNY FARM LEPTO
$ 39


wysiwyg-008h-2T.jpg

Click Here


JF SNOW CAP
$ 149
wysiwyg-009w-2T.jpg


Click Here


JF GHERRI CURL FAVIA
$ 49

wysiwyg-016s-2T.jpg

Click Here
 
#97 scores!! That McDavid kid is going to be good! And so is Larkin in Detroit and Matthews in Toronto. Some exceptional young talent in the NHL right now.
 
I am on call and I had to leave I was glued to my comp for long as I could.. I missed a few good drops but then again I was able to scoop up a few nice ones so I ccant really complain. Although I am hoping few more drops maybe.. lol
 
So many beautiful coral! I wish I had no spending limit....have to start saving again!
 
Just recieved my "frags" today and all I can say is WOW! I put frags in quotes because these are some of the biggest "frags" I've ever seen, most double the size of the last ones i recieved from a different online live sale. Everything is healthy and in great condition. Couldn't be happier! Thanks for a great sale and great work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new