JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2017

Just recieved my "frags" today and all I can say is WOW! I put frags in quotes because these are some of the biggest "frags" I've ever seen, most double the size of the last ones i recieved from a different online live sale. Everything is healthy and in great condition. Couldn't be happier! Thanks for a great sale and great work!

Mine are suppose to be coming in a hour or so. I am super pleased with JF communication email was sent out asking when I wanted them delivered and bam! They will be coming today. Super stoked!
 
Just recieved my "frags" today and all I can say is WOW! I put frags in quotes because these are some of the biggest "frags" I've ever seen, most double the size of the last ones i recieved from a different online live sale. Everything is healthy and in great condition. Couldn't be happier! Thanks for a great sale and great work!
Awesome thanks
 
Received mine today. I'm pretty new to this addiction and all I can say WOW! Beautiful Coral! The whole experience was extremely enjoyable, from the live sale to receiving the coral. Kudos to you Sir!
 
Pretty happy with my pieces! The tazer looks sick under the blues!


d28b46153bd78eb7575fbd64ec0e60d3.jpg
ffcfc30a1a1f50cd391e0f24cd2e49fa.jpg
e9f827904fb500d83a80aab1349c8cf2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new